Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 07, 2007

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!

YES!!! It looks as though we're going to really take this overly needed and much deserved vacation.

With all that has happened this week (today is the one week trageversary) I can imagine how much we need to relax and release some tension.

There is a lot still going on. It will be months before everything is truly NORMAL again.

However I have to thank you very much for the support and the e-mails. You have been providing some much needed mojo and it certainly has helped.

Please keep on with the mojo because among the things we'll be doing while out in Vegas is looking at a potential new home!

I can't say much and I know that I am desperately behind on giving you the full update here. Just know that things are remarkable considering the circumstances and I'm hopeful to give you all a full report on what's what when I return.

Also, considering all the crap...um...pray the plane doesn't crash, the hotel doesn't get imploded, and that nothing else "awful" happens. ;)

Got to pack now and do a million other errands, including more "post-emergency stuff".

GOOD LORD I NEED THIS VACATION!

Full reports when I return.

Andy

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so coming to visit you if you move to Vegas!

Safe travels, Hon.

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Kungfukitten said...

I'm so glad you guys are all right and there are good things on the horizon for you. I will continue funnelling good mojo at you. Also if you move to Vegas I'm totally coming there to gamble and crashing on your couch - just giving you fair warning. Stock up on Diet Coke now. XOXO

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Spook said...

Quite the saga over the last week, but I'm really glad it turned out in the end. Now, quit postponing getting renter's insurance ;)

Have fun in Vegas!

2:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is falling in to place, you're taking the vacation, and no one was hurt. I love you and I'm glad that even though this was one hell of a week, it didn't end up as bad as it could have been. Enjoy the vacation, you need it.
Love, Gemma

9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vacation?
You're so damn lucky.


:)

3:15 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Vegas is 4 hours from me!!! That would be fucken-A cool. I can finally go get that lapdance I've always wanted!!!

I'm so glad to hear you are taking a vacation. Can't wait to hear the full reports. I feel so lost without my almost daily emails from Andy!!!

3:30 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

Awww.. you'd leave Chicago? Land of Ice and Snow and micro-bursts? Mwhaa haa haa...

All good luck sending your way. Have a great vacation and I'll hope you get everything you want!

6:30 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

Vegas seems like it would be a good place for you, Andy. Hope you find something great!

7:29 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Well said Golfwidow. Enough vacation time, get back to the funny.

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home