Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Back. Sick & Tired.

What it says there.

I'm back.

I'm sick. Some sort of funky food-induced crapfest that has been going on since Thursday night and won't stop. Not to get too gross, but I can't remember a time where I was crapping too much for a full day and not crapping at all the next (and both sensations hurt equally as much). But the gushing blood coming out of my body most of the night has been a real treat. OK, I got too gross. Deal.

I'm tired. Lots of vacationy-goodness, gambling, drinking, and searching for a home for us to talk about. Just not now. The aforementioned fun and the recent illness has rendered me useless in every respect. You should actually consider yourself lucky I'm posting at all. No really, you should. I know you missed me.

Brief news...we're in all likelihood moving to Vegas. Soon. Not sure when. Too much stuff to sort out here and I'm just too damned out of it to start working on it. But we have a place to stay and possibly own down the road. YAY us.

I have a gig tomorrow. Assuming my body doesn't rupture from not being able to dump successfully, I look forward to working and worrying more about the impending move.

Lots to talk about.

Thanks for the well-wishes and the e-mails. I promise to get you filled in on everything when the dust settles.

By the way, listen to the Podcrapular podcast with guest host, Josh (The Listener). Stop making my partner feel like crap by telling her the show doesn't work without me. It worked without me in the beginning and it will work until I can get back. Some very funny stuff on this week's show, including a lot of great techno-glitches, which are among the reasons you listen to us after all.

6 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

The big question: Jerry Schaffer. Was he The Awesome?

5:50 AM

 
Blogger muthah said...

I have had th same thing for over a week now. Can't hold anything down, can't stay off the john. It lasts forever--but I lost 10 pounds in the process.
Mom

7:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

And stop with all the drama, will ya? ;-)

7:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick. At least, I'm sorry that you're physically ill. Your mental sickness is what makes Andy ANDY!

8:00 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Hope you fell better by now. get really drunk!

9:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... poor baby. Get better soon so we can talk about all the news!

6:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home