Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Trivial Serendipity

Tonight my wife found out that former Twin Peaks actress (and frequent fantasy of mine, even today) Sherilyn Fenn is the niece of former Tuscadero, Suzi Quatro.

Trivia like that only comes around once in a lifetime. I did the happy dance!

Of course, if you like useless information like that, then you'll love my Google "How To Tip of the Day".

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore useless trivia! Always fun to trot out at a party :-)

5:11 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

those clay cats are TOO cute! they make it sounds so easy but I already know what it would look like if I tried it.

roadkill.

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

So are we gonna see some polymer clay penguins?

I'm trying to catagorize your statement, "...nice tits for an aging man."

3:19 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Tuscadero? As in PINKY????

Ok, that is cool. Not that she's related to anyone, just that, well... I haven't heard her mentioned in ages and she was SO cool- even if she was kinda dykey for the Fonz.

8:18 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I am embarrassed to say that I preferred Suzi Quatro singing Stumblin' In to any of the hard rockin' stuff she did, even on Happy Days. I am a dork.

3:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home