Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Quick Note About Being in a Darts League

A colossal waste of time!

Just finished the last of the regular season games in our league. There's some fucking blind draw tournament next week which I can't possibly see any logical reason to attend, but I still may go. I did promise to fulfill my obligations and all that, but really...I can sit around, drink beer, and not play darts for hours at a time at home. Paying to do it in a league (really, there's sometimes two fucking hours in between times when you get to play) makes no sense.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Can you accidentally dart someone in the ass. Cause that would be a fun way to pass the time. Maybe some sort of drinking/ darts game. I commend you for sticking it through till the end, I would SO be outa there!! I don't have good "sticktoitiveness" when it comes to group and social activities.

11:21 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I don't do well at darts cold sober. Give me two hours to drink first and you might as well Save Yourself NOW.

3:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry it didn't work out the way you'd hoped...

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home