Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Penguins Are Gone!

The "Free Stuff"ed penguins I've been giving away in the frequently interesting and often frustrating Free Stuff post are currently out of stock. Cosmicrayola cleaned out the penguin house. :)

I'm busy looking for a new penguin substitute. I may go for a silly inflatable penguin, but it all depends upon what I can find and afford.

For now, any fan pics will be awarded with cards, CDs and whatever else I can find.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My computer breaks down and i miss out on all the free stuff.Just typical LOL.

8:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I for one feel mighty special with my stuffed penguin and my can of Penguini. :)

I have something for you, Andy. I meant to send it two months ago. It is sitting in the back seat of the car with the label all printed (no, it does not have legs or a butt, or even wings). Be sure to let me know when you move, so when I get around to actually depositing it in the mail box, that it will be going to the right house. :)

Take care, you! xo

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home