Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm Tasty!

Check out this photo taken at a show I did for the
SciTech Hands-On Museum in Aurora. Nice!

I also like it because it reinforces the anonymous comment someone left for me awhile back stating that he or she was surprised to hear me on the podcast talk myself down, only to come here and find out how "tasty" I am. WOO-HOO!

Here's a screen shot from their calendar of events, providing further proof that I actually did get work this year. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

What kind of pepper are you trying to eat? I have never seen those kind before. I did not know there were stick looking peppers that actually broke out in flames.

8:41 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: 151 Rum, huh? Geez, I actually saw a bartender in a restaurant make an "Irish Car Bomb" with that stuff. Fortunately, I left the area quickly in case he lit it. I've heard of stories where glass has exploded everywhere. You're a brave man Andy Martello!!

3:44 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Juggler, Plate spinner, Fire Eater... Superhero!!!

It seems like the only time it's ok to have a picture taken when you are about to eat something and have your tongue hangin out. Makes you look tough. Can you swallow swords?? Wait, don't answer that.

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home