Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, March 02, 2007

First the Trading Card Collectors. Now...the Stamp Collectors!

That's right kiddies! I may not be famous. I may not have been dead for 10 years. I may not even have anyone reading this right now.

I DO have my own postage stamp!

(Click the image for a larger view)

In point of fact, I have TWO of them!

I know it may be a bit of a gimmick, but I heard about the personalized postage option available from Stamps.com and thought that these were well worth the added expense if I wanted my promotional mailings to stand out and, essentially, stand a better chance of being opened at all.

I doubt I'll be spending the cash to do this all the time, but when I know I've got some mailings to go out they are certainly a MUST. I plan on using the first batch for the mailing of my newest brochure and DVD and I certainly will be reordering when the other two brochures are out. Any I have left will be used for when people ask for my trading card. I may even save a few to create some special framed Andy collectibles. Who knows?

I just hope I'm catching these and taking advantage of their cool factor before too many other performers follow suit. Every little bit helps.

All that's left is for me to get to be King. Lucy Van Pelt would be so proud of my accomplishments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home