Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, March 23, 2007

Bill Maher, Please Read This!

OK, you really need to read THIS!

He talked about the church-sponsored "Purity Balls" on Real Time last night. Purity Balls are just one slight step beyond the Daddy/Daughter Dances in that there is an actual ring ceremony, eating of cake, and some sort of virginity pledge.

Mr. Maher, I am hopeful you will take a look at my modestly controversial column, "Date your Daughter! It's All the Rage!".

I'd send this to him myself, but I can't seem to find a contact section at the HBO site nor at his official site. It is late so I may have missed it and I am not altogether certain I feel like registering to leave a message at the message boards. Why? Because I've no doubt that he'll never read my blog anyway and needed content. However if someone out there find the ways to alert Bill Maher of my column, the definitive work on the Daddy/Daughter dance, I'd sure appreciate it if anyone would do some of that Internet buzz thing on my behalf. Hint, Hint!

5 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Purity + Balls = me snickering.

7:39 AM

 
Blogger Spook said...

Wow, what a creepy idea.

I'm otherwise speechless.

8:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a segment about Purity Balls. It skeeved me out actually. It's like all those Dad's want to save their little girls for themselves or something.

Blech.

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Julie said...

I will not pledge my virginity to my Daddy. Like I don't have enough Daddy issues?!? Thanks Andy.

That is 10 kinds of wrong.

10:11 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

I laughed my ass off at John Legend repeating over and over "that's just weird". It was a great topic.

7:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home