Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another Animated Penguin Movie?

Got this link from Eric.

I post this only because I want to be the first person to take note when a penguin has jumped the shark. It may not have happened yet, but if this film is the one that does I find that, while I hate the phrase, "jumped the shark", I find it amusing to think of a penguin actually jumping one.

2 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

1. I like Shia LeBouef.
2. I'm not going to stop liking penguins even if they jump the shark. I liked them long before they even tried on the water skis.

3:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had NO IDEA penguins were so talented!

5:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home