Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, February 16, 2007

Wanna Hear What I Sound Like When I'm Sick?

Answer: Damn funny.

Check out the latest Podcrapular and see how the funny doesn't stop even when Golfwidow & I are not well.

Some would contend we're not well all the time, or is that "not right"? Anyway, listen to the show and tell other people to listen to the show. I'm about ready to shit-can the whole project because of lack of interest from the real world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Hey, you have listeners, cut that crap out.. I'm a Monday listener. Can't wait.

11:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...um.. you're getting increasingly angry. I think you need a vacation...and a snappy 20 cent present. :)

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Ah Bud, I know you're a loyal listener. I'm glad you have time every Monday.

No need for presents here. You may have to mail it as it is. Going to be busy in Vegas this time around.

6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home