Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tommy Can You Hear Me?

Actually...can anyone hear me? You know those commercials where the guy on a cell phone is always asking, "Can you hear me now?"

That guy obviously never traveled along the toll roads along northern Indiana and into Toledo, Ohio.

It never ceases to amaze me how I can be standing right next to a cell tower and yet...no service. I'm really stuck...so don't try calling. In fact, I've got to get offline soon because this hotel internet service costs me money.

A trip to Packo's and the Toledo Zoo are in my future before I get to see home again. Perhaps you should all listen to the latest Podcast to get some Andy/Golfwidow action.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

You can have my cell ohone. You can also answer all of my on call calls.
I can be in botswana and still get calls. ;-)

11:22 AM

 
Blogger tkkerouac said...

thanks for stopping by.

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No problem, tk. Likewise.

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home