Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, February 09, 2007

Sucks

I've been quite actually on my ass or back for several days now. While I'm more active and certainly feeling "better" than I have been since coming down with this illness, I'm not really remotely close to feeling 100% myself again. I've got a 10 day supply of these high potency antibiotics and I know it is going to take every second of all ten of those days, which is unfortunate, but necessary.

I just hope I'm a bit more myself on Sunday, where I have a 45-minute show and a $450.00 check waiting for me. I've already had to cancel one booking this week, costing me $300.00 all because I doubt I'll be able to catch my breath well enough to sing some Blues Brothers songs. I do have to perform a couple of shows otherwise that paid in advance so I will give it the old college try, even though the money for these gigs has long been spent.

I also had to cancel my darts league this past Thursday. No big money loss. Just no fun for me.

On the plus side I can sleep though the night with limited interruptions for hacking coughs, medicine administration, or general pain. Yay sleep.

Keeping all this in mind, you really should check out the special "VD Episode" of Podcrapular, recorded long before I managed to get saddled with three different infections. I'm hopeful to get out and visit the other blogs out there this week and say HI. Until then, enjoy the show and thanks for all the well wishes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

May you be 100% better 100% faster, VD notwithstanding.

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

Glad you are all pumping with antibiotics. Geez how much more mustard talk can I stand???

6:21 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You'll take all the mustard talk I can dish out and you'll like it! ;)

Thanks for the linky love at your blogs. Much appreciated.

Sally...good to see ya. I'll be friending your MySpace page soon. :)

6:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home