Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, February 19, 2007

I See Dead People.


Well, I will be seeing them today. Lots of them.
I'm even paying for the privilege.

I know damn near all of you will think I'm weird and that this is gross, but I don't give a damn. You're not invited anyway. Today, April & I are going to check out the Body Worlds 2 exhibit at the Museum of Science & Industry. Click the links to learn more. I don't want to take too much time explaining it here.

I was so sad that I missed the first exhibit that came through Chicago and I mentioned to April how badly I wanted to go. She is still quite worried that she'll be far too creeped out by it, but has agreed to go with me because I so very much want to see this amazing presentation.

We're also going to see a different exhibit of them in Las Vegas this April. My wife rocks!

I'm so looking forward to this! A full report will be around later this week.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

We saw this and loved it Cathy even enrolled in a college anatomy course a a result. Yo, the podcast was a scream! You ought to bottle the medicinal goo if nobody is taking the delivery system you're offering.

3:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, COOL!!! I wish I could do this! Be sure to give us all the gory details!

p.s. how ya feelin'?

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Oh this looks so cool!! I have heard about it from lots of people, I don't know that it comes to California, I'll have to check!

12:37 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Louie, Louie!

5:44 PM

 
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I can't believe I have yet to see this exhibit.

9:09 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Great exhibit, Spinning Girl.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll check out your blogs later today.

Let me know if you'd like to do a link exchange.

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home