Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I-N-F-E-C-T-E-D!

Sinus infection

+

Ear infection

+


Bronchial infection

=

$107.99 worth of antibiotics & a $65.00 doctor's visit.

Good thing I've got a few gigs this weekend. Otherwise I couldn't afford to be sick. Oh wait, I can't afford to be sick. No insurance. No money. No hope. Still...at least I've got my health...




Shit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

One bottle of Tequila cost less and weill do the same thing. But do you listen?

NNOooooooooooooo

7:30 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Yeah, but ole blue... the hangover could feel just as bad!

Take care of yourself Andy. If it's any consolation, us "self employed" DFF's (ask me, I'll tell ya) have insurance - that we pay through the nose for - and our deductable is so high that it only is gonna cover us if we get hit by a meteor. We feel your pain.

Get better soon. It could be worse. It IS supposed to get into the teens for temperature and... you could live in upper New York with their 8 feet of snow... :)

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

oh no! that sucks! sorry, Andy...hope you feel better very soon.

12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home