Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I Lived Through the Show...

...But will I live through the night?

I doubt it.

I'm heading to my doctor's office today, whether he can take me in or not. Why? because I'm dying and I've got gigs this weekend that require me to be very much alive.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor baby :-(

Feel better soon!

5:52 AM

 
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

Good luck at the doctors Andy! Hope you feel better soon, sugar!!

6:01 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Yeah, timing is everything and obviously YOURS is off. You're supposed to get sick when you are NOT working... geez, Andy...
Take car of yourself and I hope the doc can find ya a cure. {{hugs}}

6:47 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Drink lots of Tequila with lime juice and you will feel much better!

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home