Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

How the Hell Am I Going to Be Entertaining Like This?


Sure I may LOOK funny,
but after that, there's not much I can do.

I've got a gig today and I'm sick as a dog. Stuffed up, runny nose, swollen glands, slight cough, lots of sneezing, occasional fever, and no matter how many over-the-counter medications I'm taking (and there are MANY) I can't seem to get my eyes to stop watering long enough for me to get a few hours of sleep.

I sincerely hope I can keep it together long enough to make the drive, do the gig, and come home. Otherwise, this will be my last post as I'll probably be dead by afternoon. Don't you wish you'd bothered to listen to the podcast or tell your friends about it now?

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Geez, Andy. I guess you could use tone of Vick's Vapo Rub, Excedrin and 7-Up and use a large black colored hanky to turn away and blow your nose. THis sounds awful. I'm afraid all I can offer you is an invitation to stop by and take a look at who I was with Monday Night (who is in your field).

Feel better, my friend!

10:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do bird flu jokes. Those are funny.

1:27 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Dude, you look like a Q-Tip.

Or one of those British guards.

Which is, essentially, the same thing.

2:14 AM

 
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

Afrin baby. Afrin. It's the only thing that helps me breathe when I'm sick. yeah I get a little hooked on it, but there are worse things I can be hooked on- that don't allow free breathing!!

7:47 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

Poor baby.

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Just checking back in. Coincidentally my sinus infection cleared as I ran through my box of Kleenex. Could it be that scientists have figured it out to the very sheet of Klennex? I'd make a joke about sending the Penguin in your place. But, nah. This is not the time or place. But do feel better, Andy!!!!!!!

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home