Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, February 26, 2007

Heading to Toledo

Been a bit busy here of late. Sorry for no new or "interesting" posts. Of course, have my posts ever been "interesting"? I didn't think so.

Anyway I have a booking in Toledo, Ohio tonight. So I'm off early this morning to drive, spin some plates, sleep, and head home on Wednesday. With a little luck I'll be able to make a stop at Packo's and enjoy some tasty treats.

About all I have left is this...Good for you, Eddie Murphy! I've been waiting for some time for someone to simply leave after his or her category. You didn't win, you watched your costars do well, you left. Why? Because the Oscars are absolutely the worst awards show in the history of television. Why wait around for a few hours AFTER you've realized you came there just in case you won? Good for you, Eddie. I'm sure you weren't expecting to win and were blown away by the nomination in the first place. You did the absolutely right thing. Comedians rarely get any consideration at all from the Oscars and you paid them an equal amount of respect and I'm proud of you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

I've always wanted to punch Eddie int he face....

Is that wrong of me? ;)

Steve~

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Loved the podcast! Skipped the Oscars.

7:02 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I would stay till the end if it was me, but only if I was pretty sure they were going to have cake. That's the only reason I stay for presents at other people's birthdays.

3:59 AM

 
Blogger Gordon D said...

You know, here's my take on Eddie's leaving (even though I didn't watch the Oscars)...

...for a guy who did Norbit, he takes himself a little too seriously. However, I do commend him for leaving what is usually a long, boring ceremony.

4:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched like 20 mins of the Oscars and it was just too boring.Its not like the people who deserve to win ever win anyway.
I mean i'd of given best movie to Borat.I haven't laughed that much in ages.

11:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get what you're saying, I do, but he left before his costars performed....and... well.. you know.

3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home