Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, February 12, 2007

The Harsh Reality

I'll never get to do anything as cool as being cast as the Doctor in Doctor Who. I'll never even be in an episode or get to be on set with the TARDIS set.

The likelihood of achieving any of the lofty entertainment goals I had over 20 years ago is pretty damn low.

Kind of sucks to not even be 40 yet and see nothing but people younger than you already doing much better. Even worse is knowing that most of it is largely my fault.

Still and all, I've got a Blue & Gold Dinner and at least one retirement community to perform for this week. I can almost afford more antibiotics!

6 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Thanks. I have YOU to blame for getting me hooked on Doc Who.

In un-related news: Get better soon. It's no fun to see you suffer.

2:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a Tardas for all my camping crap.

2:34 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Get a Tardis, you can go back and be famous afterward.

And at least you get paid for having fun. I have to pay to have fun and only get paid for the not-so-fun stuff.

3:14 AM

 
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

Those antibiotics are making you bitchy... ;)

8:37 AM

 
Blogger broomhilda said...

was that antibiotics or alcoholics?

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

retirement community...ugh. that reminds me of my job. GOOD LUCK WITH THE OLD BAGS, ANDY!

6:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home