Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

FINALLY! I get to make a living again.


Well that's not quite true. If I ever make a living in this business it would be a welcomed change!

However, this January has been among the S-L-O-W-E-S-T I have had in years. Ridiculously slow. Like three damned bookings all month slow.

Thankfully I've had some money from 2006 gigs coming in, so I haven't starved. It HAS put a huge delay on the marketing push and some other things I'd intended to do.


Well, today I get to start really working again. Two shows in Oak Lawn today, four hours of strolling at the university of Illinois at Chicago tomorrow, gigs the 7th, 8th, & 9th as well as the 11th...It gets much better this month. Not GREAT, but certainly better.

Here's hoping I can really make some headway and get on a roll here. LOTS of things I need to buy for the business, money for a vacation, and cash for an apartment move are all on the agenda.

3 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Wishing only good things for ya, Andy!

I try, honest I do. Why, just the other day I had a friend telling me about her dad's funeral plans. I immediately thought of you! Hey! I've got an idea! I know this great guy in Chicago who would come out and do a comedy/juggling act that your dad woulda loved! It would make for the most memorable memorial service EVER! Sadly, she didn't bite...

6:30 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I'm glad the drought seems to be over.

6:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

January is either insanely busy for me or equally insanely slow. Never a happy medium.

Here's wishing for a busy February!

6:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home