Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, February 23, 2007

Busy. Listen to This.

I've been playing "catch up" with some of my actual work & domestic stuff lately.

Go listen to the podcast. This is the last day before the new episode goes "live". You don't want to miss out. OK, you probably do want to miss out, but just listen anyway. It's not like you're doing anything important anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

The last one was the funniest yet. Can't wait for Monday.

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Steven said...

Actually I was in the middle of masturbating Andy...I don't know about you, but that's pretty important to me. :)

Steve~

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Hey I got my stuffed penguin in the mail!!! I love it. It's so fucking cute!!! And you know, I am SO glad that it was safe in my mail box when the B & E occurred, cause I would have been truly pissed if they got lube on the penguin. (heh...that sounds dirty)

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home