Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, January 08, 2007

Ten Things Tuesday: New York City Odors that Don't Make the Headlines

  • Something Armenian, likely food, but nobody knows.
  • Al Roker
  • Rat sweat
  • Something known only as "The Limbaugh"
  • Joe Franklin's hair gel
  • The set of the Robin Byrd Show
  • The Statue of Liberty's armpit
  • Pungent aroma leftover from the New Year's celebration (of course that could just be Dick Clark)
  • Something Ed Koch left "off Broadway"
  • Whatever is inside a pigeon's stomach, probably some of that shitty pizza and hepatitis hot dogs they sell there

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rat sweat,they should market it as a male cologne.

7:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you go picking on NY pizza now! MUCH better than that deep dish Chicago stuff. Blech!

I almost didn't get past your Robin Byrd comment. Double Blech x 100 ;-)

3:22 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You cannot even pretend New York pizza is better than Chicago pizza. Even our thin crust pizza is better than the greased sheets of cardboard you folks pretend to call food.

Of course, you live there and don't even know about local television icon, Robin Byrd, so what can I expect? lol

To each his own, and if "his own" includes crappy pizza, you're welcome to it all. ;)

4:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I have never been to New York, but I'm not sure I'm missing much now.

6:15 PM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Sorry Andy, NY pizza will always rock my world.

As for Ms. Byrd, suffice to say I literally saw her show the first night I moved in. By accident. Thus all the blech'ing. Welcome to NY!

4:42 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well, I guess I can let you still read my blog and be my friend, Lisa. I'm good like that.

Did you need a Tums?

lol

8:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pungent aroma leftover from the New Year's celebration (of course that could just be Dick Clark)"

ha! my fav!

8:35 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

You and I will have to agree to disagree on the pizza. I love me some deep dish, but I am a New Haven pizza girl (which is closer to New York pizza than it is to Chicago pizza) till the day I die.

My own theory, which was that Jersey farted on New York, turned out to be right.

1:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pizza!! It does not smell bad.

4:29 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Pizza doesn't smell bad. Shitty pizza rotting inside a pigeon's stomach likely does smell bad.

Thanks for stopping by, nene. I'll check out your blog later today. LMK if you want to do a link exchange.

8:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a poet, and an avid reader, I have to say that I very much enjoyed my leisurely stroll through your blog...it was time well spent; entertaining and enlightening. I thank you...

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home