Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, January 26, 2007

Oh Yeah, I'm So Ready!

It's coming soon and I'll be sure to own a copy.


Very sad to see that they opted to make this a video only release. I was looking forward to seeing this one on the big screen. Should be one dark, dirty, funny good time.

Speaking of a dark, dirty, funny good time, the new podcast is up and it is already far too much of a pain in my ass knowing you haven't listened yet. So what if you've only been aware of it for about a second or two? You should have subscribed months ago, making this notice unnecessary. You should be waiting with breathless anticipation for the next one, much the same way I eagerly await the aforementioned smutty penguin flick. You should have told all your friends and family about this show by now and their subsequent e-mail blasts to their friends and family SHOULD have made the show a national, no an INTERNATIONAL sensation that not only amuses, but pays some of our freaking bills. Instead, I must direct you HERE and beg your to listen. SO go! Don't make me say it again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you had heard about that!!!

4:52 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Putting the "happy" into "happy feet."

5:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home