Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mustard Now, Mustard Later

We must have tried about 75 different mustards, barbecue sauces, glazes, and marinades yesterday. Fantastic fun! Next week, we do it again. Some time in March the winners will be announced. This is a world-wide competition and the tasters at the Mustard Museum are the people deciding the fates of around 350 competitors. Very cool.

Until then, you should get some mustards for yourself. Those of you who say you don't like mustard, clearly have never had any mustard outside of the basic yellow, the basic brown, MAYBE something coarse ground, and maybe some Grey Poupon (because you heard it was the best). Check out the variety offered at the Mt. Horeb Mustard Museum and I guarantee you'd find several things suitable to your palate.

That being said, why haven't you listened to Podcrapular yet? Didn't I tell you about this already? ZEESH!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shilling um P.R. Andy ;-)

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

They do the same for me all the time. The big diffference is that we do it because they genuinely enjoy my talent and I genuinely enjoy their establishment.

10:10 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

You know. I did not think I could finish my super salad. Really...It is more than just lettuce and tomatoe.

But you made me hungry again by talking about the mustard museum again.

I loves me some mustard and BBQ sauce.

I put mustard on my fries and like to dip my fried chicken in mustard.

Ketchup is so yeaterday.

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I just started using basic yellow mustard on my hamburgers this past year...I'm SLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWLY weening myself to the stuff, I really am!

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

The Podcast was an utter scream today, Andy. I damn near drove off the road a few times.

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Dawn, let me show you the way. I'll even include a back rub.

Bud, no back rub for you, but a big thanks for listening, much less telling us how much you enjoyed the podcast.

:)

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home