Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, January 05, 2007

Did I Forget to Mention...

...My present from my younger brother this year, a way cool Lansing Lugnuts jersey, came wrapped in this penguin paper?

I apologize for the error.

Of course, forgetting the wrapping paper isn't nearly as unforgivable as forgetting to mention...


...THESE PENGUIN SLIPPERS FROM MY WIFE!

I know. I'm far too cool to be seen with the likes of you. I let you hang with me because I'm just that nice of a guy.

Heh!

The latest & greatest Podcrapular is ready for your immediate enjoyment. I'd listen if I were you. Your very life may depend upon it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God for the new podcast. My kid left today and I could use a few laughs. You better be funny!!!

10:06 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I'd say the first third and last third are riotous. The middle features a lot of us plugging other people, which isn't nearly as dirty as it sounds. But some GREAT stuff in this one.

11:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you are going to wear penguin slippers? You have truly entered another realm ;-)

6:15 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I don't question anyone who wears penguin slippers. I question those who don't.

;)

12:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, I'd fall down the entire flight of stairs in those things. I hope you live in a ranch....lol!

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I used to wear clown shoes for a living. I can handle these. ;)

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home