Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wanna See Something Cool?

No, I'm not talking about the snow falling to the ground.



Check out this dart shot I threw the other day.

I know this sort of thing happens upon occasion, but it is still pretty cool to look at. I threw one dart and then immediately threw a second dart smack dab into the center of the flight. It has that Robin Hood quality to it.

I left it in the dart board for a few days for fun.

In case you were wondering, that dart doesn't count towards any score. Only the one actually sticking in the board counts for anything.

Anyway, wish me luck. Today is the first day of what could be a great weekend or a shitty weekend, depending upon how much snow we get. I HAVE to get to my gigs. Fuck!

I'm out of town until Sunday eveing. I've no idea if I'll have any sort of access to a computer. Please click on any of the links in my blogroll for good things to read. Better yet, get caught up on the Golfwidow/Andy Martello podcasts. You know you've been meaning to listen.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Break a leg, Andy!

Oh and nice shot...

3:32 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I'm watching the storm and wondering about you, Andy

8:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! That was a great shot Andy! It stopped snowing here, so hopefully it will ease up where you are too. Good luck, break a leg, what ever they say before a performance. Take care.

Everyone I sent a card to got it late. And I sent it out the day before Thanksgiving. I don't quite figure it out.

Thanks for stopping by.

8:27 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Heading out the door now. Blizzard conditions in Milwaukee. Fun!

9:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! that's freakin awesome, andy!

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home