Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, December 18, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Lesser-Known Christmas Carols


  • A VERY White Christmas, by Michael Richards
  • I'm Getting Herpes for Christmas
  • Fuck Hannukah, It's CHRISTMAS!
  • Good King Fuck My Ass
  • Oh Little Town of Fallujah
  • Fucking Jews Ruined My Christmas, By Mel Gibson & the Sugar Tits
  • All I Want for Christmas is a Three-way
  • We Three Quim, By Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton
  • It's Beginning to look A Lot Like Dysentery
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Dick Cheney Shot in the Face
So you won't hear any of those songs on the radio. So what? If you want to hear something that really kicks major ass, listen to the latest "Podcrapular!" podcast. It's very funny and full of great holiday vibrations, some of which may tickle your potty.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol lol lol!

it's about time for some modern Christmas tunes. I'm like SO sick of Silent Night. :D

I promise to try to remember to listen to the podcast when I get home. If my darned boss would step out for a while, I'd listen to it now!

10:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too freaking funny! Esp, Mel Gibson.

ROFLMAO!

2:05 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, God. You're killing me! LMAO!!!

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home