Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

OOohh Yeah! The First Official Piece of New Promo Will Be Out Soon!

Card Front. Click for Larger Image

I just placed my order for the new Andy Martello Collector's Card! I can't quite say when I'll have them in my grubby little hands, but I can share with you some images of what the card will look like.

This year, the folks at the Superstar Performers website went with a considerably more edgy, more "modern" collector's card design. The background will be the same for everyone; a kind of asphalt or pavement thing and the borders and such will have the appearance of sidewalk chalk or spray paint. I think this is mostly because many of the people who get these cards are primarily street performers.

My card, of course, will be the coolest card on the planet and EVERYONE should want one. This will be the first piece of mass-produced promo to feature some of the new photos. Brochures will be out shortly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh - nice card, andy! it's got your phone number and everything! expect some perverted groaning and heavy breathing at 3 a.m., k? ;)

I got to listen to the first 1/2 of the podcast this morning...aren't you proud? thanks for the shoutout!

and the Christmas card too!

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

If the perverted heavy breathing is from you...I'm way cool with that. Woo-Hoo!

Glad you listened to the cast, and enjoyed things like the shout-out, the card, etc. With a little luck wome new folks will find your blog because of our silly show.

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home