Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 15, 2006

"It's Copyright Infringement, Charlie Brown!"

The forgotten Peanuts film. This has been floating around the net for awhile. Mah Two Cents was the place I recently found it and therefore I shall send you there to see it for yourself. Very funny indeed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I think that video is great. hey where were you last night? We waitted for you to entertain us but you never showed! ;-)

11:33 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Thanks. Now I have THAT song stuck in my head...

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home