Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Simply Can't Stop Listening to This Song


Deni Bonet is infinitely cooler than I'll ever be. Lord knows she's a go-zillion times more talented and successful.

In any event, I stopped by her blog the other day, having not stopped by in far too long nor listened to her podcast in a good long while.

I decided to click on her "Listen to This" selection, a song she freely encourages you to download and share with everyone. Now I find myself listening to it often, likely because the very title of the song is the exact phrase that has been going through my head ever since April and I found out that our apartment complex has decided to become a low income housing residence and we're expected to leave when our lease expires.

7 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

That song has been such my theme song since she first posted it.

12:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one of Deni's more fun songs for sure ;-)

5:50 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

I think I've got a new favorite theme song! Thanks for sharing...
Oh, and sorry about the lease. That just sucks. How long do you have before you have to move?

6:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ill have to and listen to that.

7:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love deni! now I want to listen to Fuck It, but I'm at work, so alas....

anyway, just read your jamaican weed story. very good, mon! but I demand that you go back, grab those joints and send them to ME!!! you still have my address; right? ;)

11:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Leaving my obligatory comment in response to your obligatory comment for me so obviously listening to ya'll's podcast. So, uh, yeah, hey, how ya doin'?

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Hey Dawn, thanks for reading that column. I've always liked it. If you want those joints you'll have to find them yourself. I'll give you the hotel name and everything.

Fuzzy grey, thanks for stopping by and for listening to the podcast. No obligations here. I dropped by your site because I'm that happy someone actually listens to the damned thing. ;)

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home