Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 01, 2006

Good Lord!

Travel thus far has been easy-going. Of course, I can't really say much else because I went out to a bar with the entertainers after the show on Friday and have THREE shows Saturday and two on Sunday (two in Milwaukee, one in Oregon, IL, and a drive BACK to the Milwaukee area for two shows on Sunday) and I'm certain I should be asleep now.

OH MAN!

3 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Someone told me you'd never get to Milwaukee. I should have bet money. I'd've split the winnings with you.

3:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I hope no cell phones ring during your act because it sounds like you're going to be pretty stressed and I'd hate for your to pull a Michael Richards. :D

9:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have gone to sleep by now ;-)

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home