Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, November 11, 2006

What, You Need a Hint?

Good lord. OK, I'm going to reprint the original post and then offer up a simple hint or two.

Anniversary Quiz

Yesterday (November 8th) marked an anniversary for me.
Ten days later (November 18th) will mark another one.

Both dates mark anniversaries pertaining to the same subject.



Seriously, that should be more than enough for any regular readers to at least toss out a guess that's close. However since it's obviously a much harder quiz that I thought I'll give you a hint.

Actually, there's a hint in that above statement. I'll rephrase and say it slowly. If-you-read-my-blog-regularly-you-
should-be-able-to-at-least-guess-the-subject.

Since I've already told you that the anniversaries pertain to the same subject don't have to work to hard to come up with answers.

I know I should give you a bigger hint and will likely have to do so tomorrow. But you've got all you need already. OK, since I'm a softy, here's another small hint. It's only a one-year anniversary.

You'll win something. I don't know what, probably a copy of "An Unseemly Man" by Larry Flynt, or a Hohner harmonica I got at a gig I worked. I'll probably add something new to the prize list every day this goes unanswered. The point is you'll get something and it will probably be something you don't really need. Guess what? I don't need it either. That's why you're getting it. Don't let crappy prizes be the reason you're not guessing correctly.

Oh yeah, I forgot. You don't NEED to listen to the Golfwidow/Andy Martello podcast to find the answer to this quiz, but you should probably listen to it anyway. Perhaps listening to my voice while pondering this question of the ages will jog your brain a bit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Andy, just because I'm a faithful long time reader doesn't mean I have any memory or sense. If I had any of the latter, why would I be here, you might ask. I have a feeling this has something to do with Vegas. I think you were in Vegas this time last year. That would mean it is probably another El Rey related thing. But I'll be damned if I can come up with it/them.

6:02 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Take the clues.

Click the mouse.

Find the answer.

That was all supposed to be in cryptic, mystical Obi Wan kind of voice.

6:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For one thing, you were in Las Vegas last November 8. Does that help anybody?

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home