Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Things to Do In Paducah When You're Dead

OK, that's not really the title of the latest podcast by Golfwidow and yours truly, but it certainly could be. We talk all about great martini recipes, strip clubs, and offer a lot of interesting and unusual things to do if you find yourself in Paducah, Kentucky.


Golfwidow has even added a new profile photo to our little chunk of the Podomatic world. I snapped this photo, tweaked it, and sent it off to her. She, in turn, did a little bit of her own adjusting, which the prompted me to add one last thing to the image before I posted it here. WHEW! All that for one lame photo.

I've been really enjoying doing these little bits of internet radio with her. We try to keep things brief, but we find ourselves having so much fun, sometimes the episodes run longer than expected. We don't mind because they all end up as interesting listening, but most importantly, they are F-U-N-N-Y! You'd know this if you were listening.

What many of you don't realize is that she and I have never met face to face. The first time we ever spoke was to record our first podcast together. I only recently found out what she actually looks like.

We never make any claims nor bold proclamations about production value or anything like that (we do this all with free software found online), but I can honestly say that to be able to put together such enjoyable "radio" without any real plan or prior relationship (other than that of mutual blog reading) is quite astounding to me. I've known many performing teams, featuring folks who've worked together for YEARS, that have never achieved the levels of fun and interest that we have. For no other reason, I am hopeful that you will take some time to listen, comment, and share with your friends.

You can leave it on in the background while working on something else, remembering that if you're at work...We may say some things that could get you fired for blasting them from your speakers. No matter, you'll be laughing too hard to notice the pink slip landing on your desk.




As I did last week, I'll post the podcast player right here for your listening pleasure. You can do the same on your blog by heading HERE and adding the code into one of your posts. You may also e-mail this link to your friends who may enjoy hearing this show, http://golfwidow.podOmatic.com/entry/2006-11-26T04_49_42-08_00

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I think I'll put this in my iPod and listen in the car today. I'm on the road. This could make traffic jams and 12 car pile-ups enjoyable, I'm sure.

3:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home