Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, November 20, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Things I'm Currently Selling or Soon Will Be Selling on eBay

Tascam 4-Track Recorder. Yep, you too can record your demos the same way the pilgrims did on the Mayflower. I never really used this thing as much as I should have. We recorded a few Mr. X's Briefcase sketches on this, but as you know...that group died on the vine (Not on the stage. We rocked our only performance.)

Fratelli Shoes. SWEET Italian shoes. Nice leather. Textured. Cool light purple color. Stylish square toe. Damn these are too nice to sell. Shame I don't wear them much anymore.

Where's Harry?, By Steve Stone & Barry Rozner. Self explanatory. This is a book about Harry Caray, written by Steve Stone.


Very nice Skechers Leather Uppers. I've worn them. I look great in them. I don't wear them much anymore because they always dig into my ankle a bit. Nice shoes though.

Batman, By Andrew Vachss.

Never read it.

Never will.


Outlaws, by Tim Green. One of the few works of fiction I ever read. Good book. Not great. Would make a pretty good movie actually.


White Bowling Shoes. COOL! Men's bowling shoes. They say 9 1/2, but they fit my size tens just fine. I got these from a girl I used to date. her family owned a bowling alley and was selling the place. When they cleaned out the joint I got lots of goodies. I still juggle the bowling balls I got from her, but I don't really need these shoes.

Passing the Hat, by Patricia Campbell. This is a book about street performers. History, technique, dos and don'ts...it's all there. A good read for a performer, but a silly thing to hold on to for all these years.




Circus Animals Puzzle Pictures for Boys & Girls. This is a promotional item from the 1920s that features lots of beautiful circus lithos and illustrations. The thing is filled with seek & find puzzles and the like. The item was a promotional item for a children's laxative company. Odd things in Andy Land!

Speed Stream 5360 ADSL Modem, Filters, Cable & Ethernet Card. SBC Yahoo never sent me a call tag to ship them back this modem. This was a couple of years ago. If I get a penny for it I'll be happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

It runs in my family. You haven't read Andrew Vachss' book (he's my first cousin once removed) and you haven't read mine either.

3:26 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

This is more informative than searching your garbage, I think. You do have this shoe thing going, don't you?

4:24 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yes but I will read your book before selling it on eBay.

What can I say, Bud? I'm an entertainer and I gotta lotta shoes.

7:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those Fratelli Shoes.They just wouldnt fit me though.

8:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home