Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm Quite Certain This Is the BEST BOARD GAME EVER!


I just wish it were available today.
I'd sure like to have a set and play it myself.

Speaking of games, here's yet another hint in the massive Martello Anniversary Contest, or as I like to call it, the "I'm just gonna give Purring a prize since she really wants one and nobody else can seem to figure out how easy the answer really is, although Bud Buckley is on the right track (but he's already got lots of free crap from me already)" game.

:)

So here's another hint. What I was doing a year ago is a matter of public record, since I manage to post something just about every day at my blog. Of course I didn't get to post anything on the 8th last year because I was out of town. I was back in town by the 18th.

What's that? Is that the sound of me handing you the answer? Yes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you went to Vegas at this time last year? maybe I'm too retarded to figure this one out. ;)

3:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! you're going back to el rey?

3:35 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

[sigh!]

Now you're in the ball park, Dawn.

This can't be that difficult. Maybe I'm just wording this all too cleverly. Perhaps I should write crosswords for the Times.

3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home