Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm Embed with Golfwidow

Look what I can do with the new podcast!


Click here to get your own player.


I can embed it into my blog!
Maybe you can do the same!
If not, could you at least tell your friends to listen?

Click...Listen...Laugh.

I understand there's a bit of a tinny sound on this one.
We've been experimenting with a few things to make sure that people with one or two speakers can hear us just fine. Don't bother e-mailing us to complain. We know what the hell is going on and we've got something new and different planned for next week that should get rid of any sound irregularities.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I thought you were both married. And you two are embed????

That's just wrong!

:-)

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with you, Lisa! But I'm embed with the local Kinkos, Andy and GW. And try as I may, I can't get it to play. This has to be just awesome, though!!!!!!

Feel sorry for me yet? Oh. Well, I do dammit! I can't hear you guys!!

:-)

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home