Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Promo Ideas

I've been working on a one-sheet promo page for a show featuring myself and trampoline expert & comedian, Don Otto. We've worked on many different fairs and fests together and I got it into my head that we should try to book this as a featured attraction way more often.

I tried sending some jpegs to the agent that books us and for whatever reason his Mac computer can't seem to open something as relatively universal as a jpeg file. So...I'll upload them here and share with the class.

This is specifically for the agent. CLICK ON THE PICTURES FOR A LARGER VIEW. You can save them to your computer and view them with your own viewer if your prefer.

Page One Test
(A little cluttered in my opinion)


Page One Test (revised)
(Much neater, but could use a little extra something)



Back Page Test
(This one rocks. Could be a good front or back page)


Your comments are always welcome. Before you ask, Golfwidow, I'm certain I can send you some of the finished products for your collection.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't beat a flyer with actual pictures of the performers, that's for sure.

8:27 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

What? No titties?

6:50 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Oh they're there, Kim. You just have to pay a little extra.

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home