Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hot Comedy. Cool Juggling.

Oh Yeah. Some Cool Photos.

I got a lot of good responses from yesterday's post so I thought I'd toss up another photo from my recent photo shoot and hint at how I hope to utilize it in some upcoming marketing.

Not all the photos from this shot were so ultra hip. There were some more "traditional" juggling shots with some hip Andy twists as well. I can't get enough of the martini bar photo part of the shoot. Of course I'll be sharing some of those other photos down the road.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very hip pic.I love the b & w look with the dangly chains

12:51 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Many thanks. I'm mighty proud of it mysself.

1:12 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

The Shoes! The shoes are just too cool!

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yep. Standard issue when you're as cool as I am. LOL

perhaps the caption should read,. "Hot Comedy. Cool Shoes."

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! I Love your shoes! I had a pair like that, only I had red flames! I think Jeff burned them in the fire pit, he's a Republican you know.

6:17 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

And you still sleep with him? Geez!

You can see those shoes in person when I play Cleveland on December 10th. ;)

7:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home