Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, October 20, 2006

Andy Martello: Well "Red"

Imagine what I could do with
better software and actual knowledge.



A Couple of "Traditional"
Juggling Pics...Andy Style!


Now that I've got your attention, please welcome
a new addition to my blogroll, Caves of Ice.

Thanks to e-pauly for reprinting my
Halloween Ten Things Tuesday list.

Thanks to MICHAEL MANNING for interviewing
my good friend, Glenn Bishop
and mentioning me a ZILLION times.

I'm working the 80th anniversary show at the historic
Arcada Theatre in St. Charles Saturday.

I'm working in Peoria on Sunday at the Scottish Rite Cathedral
(with the Peoria Barbershop Chorus)
and I'm hoping to meet fellow blogger, Pammy.

Now go get caught up on the
"Weekend of Ill-Conceived Notions" podcasts.
Golfwidow worked very hard on them
and you should be listening to them.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I just want to be thanked cause everyone else is ;-)

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I love that B&W with the red. Very cool effect!

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

A BIG thank you goes out to LisaBindacity, for being so damned thankable!

I'm really enjoying the B & W with red accents too. I should be able to come up with a couple more images along that line, if I'm lucky...and patient. That crap takes time!

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

*beams*

4:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home