Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday (Wednesday Edition): Post Labor Day Activities

  • Find women wearing white shoes and beat the shit out of them.
  • Spend all week fucking up simple tasks at work and blaming the Labor Day holiday for messing up your body clock. Toss in the phrase, "I keep thinking today is Monday".
  • Start every conversation with, "I can't believe summer is over!"
  • Check your calendar, realize you still have a couple weeks of summer left, start every conversation with, "I can't believe summer is almost over!"
  • Count the days until Rosh Hashanah (Jewish only)
  • Count the days until Ramadan (Mel Gibson only)
  • Count the days until the shopping malls put up Christmas decorations. Uh-oh. Too late.
  • Fake a feeling of depression and cite summer's end for your attitude. You may have to wait for a leaf or two to turn orange before anyone will take you seriously.
  • Do test-runs of prospective Halloween costumes.
  • Stop wearing pants. This has nothing to do with Labor Day. It's just a good idea.

5 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Uh oh. Remember, I wear white shoes every single day. (Running to hide...)

Good list!

6:00 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Must I FAKE the feeling of depression that summer is over? I think I pretty well missed the whole damned thing.

Eff it. I'm taking my pants off. Let's see if anyone notices.

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I suppose you don'y have to fake the depression about summer, but I believe most people do.

Just don't fake the no pants thing.

Sue, change your shoes. People are out there looking for ya.

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy, I just wanted to say....


ANDY, I JUST SAW A WOMAN WALK BY WITH WHITE SHOES! THIS IS NOT A MOCK FIRE DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A MOCK F...................................................................

9:28 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You have your orders Michael.

8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home