Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, September 25, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Favorite Mustards from the Mustard Museum (So far)

All of these are available for purchase at the world famous Mt. Horeb Mustard Museum. I recommend you check them out right away.

OK, I actually listed 13 mustards there. Consider it a bonus or something. Besides, I could list MANY more if I wanted to. Perhaps another list will be made down the road. I've only got about 20 more jars in the cabinet just waiting to be opened!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I'm guessing the dijon is the best one for hot dogs, yeah?

I still like the East Shore Key Lime and Ginger, even if I have yet to find anything it can go with as a condiment as opposed to as an ingredient.

3:13 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

You think mustard on spinach would kill e coli? It kills me.

5:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and surmise that you REALLY like mustard? ;)

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I love mustard too! Great post I will have to link you again! I, unlike Bob Newheaurt, appreciate you. ;-)

Thanks again for the mustard. You are making me take out the credit card

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

That dijon is among the best mustards I've ever tasted. So it's good on damn near everything!

Some of this stuff could certainly kill the e coli. It could kill an elephant if administered properly. lol

TRY the sweet & nicely hot mustard on ice cream. Seriously. The local Culver's made a mustard custard with the stuff and topped the sundaes with crushed pretzels. DAMN GOOD!

Dawn. Mustard is OK.

Blue, head on over there and order up. LOTS of great mustards. If you can go to Mt. Horeb you can try every damn one of them before you buy!

Purrrrrrr, I head up there often for business (shows in Wisconsin)and have been performing at the National Mustard Day for the last couple of years.

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home