Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, September 17, 2006

One Crazy Pussy

The title of this post is designed to draw MANY people to this blog via searches.

The LINK is to one damned funny video featuring one crazy pussy.

The length of this post is short because I've been one wordy bitch of late.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor kitty! makes you wonder what some prick did to it to make so terrified and angry.

7:39 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I'm thinking just being in a shelter or at the vet was enough to piss off that cat.

7:43 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Yep, every time I go to the vet I get pissed off too!

8:07 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Poor kitty. I've seen mine look like that under the right circumstances. It isn't a pretty sight... and I always feel bad for them 'cause I know they're really just terrified. Hope you get the response you're looking for. ;) Unfortunately, you probably just got all us "regulars"... lol

6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home