Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oh Yeah. I've Still Got Fans!

Check out this most excellent fan pic sent to me by the lovely and talented, Webmiztris, looking all S-E-X-Y in her leopard hat & Andy Land accessories.

You may recall that she's the gal who did the redesign on my blog. I sent her some of my free stuff along with her check, because I'm just that stupid. She posted this pic at her site and now she's even cooler than ever before. Why? She's officially in the Penguini Posse!

And is it wrong that I'm so amused by the fact that my fan pic appears in a blog post of hers with the word, "Cocksbury" in it? Probably so.

Do you want FREE STUFF just like Dawn? Well then, get out yer camera and snap me some fan pics. I need love and attention to validate my existence ya know. CLICK HERE for more info or just click the link in the side bar.

4 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Hmmm... this looks like a different kind of penguin? Maybe the penguini need a friend... the kitties just aren't the company they expected when they came to live with me. ;)

6:19 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

HHmmm...I noticed something here. Seems many on my blog roll seem to think penguins are cool and like cats a lot. I notice a trend here and perhaps a joke. But the free style Jazz that I am listening too is making me think psychedelic.

Dawn is really cool and I love what she did with my web site.

Free stuff? Is beer involved in this free stuff?

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I can't get any more specific with the Free Stuff than what's in the post all about it. If you want beer, byob. ;)

Sue, I had to make you your own fan pic, which is completely against the whole idea of the thing. Your Penguinis hav enough friends, unless you learn how to use a camera and maybe MS Paint on your own. lol

9:28 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

pfffft

6:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home