Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Now THIS is What I Call a Schedule!

  1. A gig on the 14th
  2. TWO bookings today
  3. TWO bookings tomorrow
  4. TWO bookings on Sunday
  5. A day of rest (Translation: a drive to Toledo for the first of TWO gigs on Tuesday)
  6. A gig in Toledo, Ohio in the early morning and one in the evening in Chicago (What am I, nuts?)
I know that there's plenty of time in there for more work, but I'm VERY pleased to be so busy for the next few days. It's a shame that the summer has to end. Here's hoping I can have some more runs like this one in the fall. Even all this work can't make all my bills disappear.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I'm impressed, Andyman! Good for you. My fall schedule is steady but not like my big season. Get it while you can and good luck.

5:15 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Be careful what you wish for...? LOL... Congrats Andy on lots of work.

5:29 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Please tell Packo's I'm sorry I missed them.

4:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home