Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Here's a Novel Idea

COOK THE FUCKING SPINACH!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know you wanted it in your precious little salad. Tough shit. Stop wasting good food and cook the damned spinach.

I forget the exact details, but I think if you boil the spinach at a temperature of 125 degrees for something like 15 SECONDS, you have E. coli-free food. Don't quote me, but it is some very hot water for some VERY short amount of time.

And am I the ONLY one who finds it both fitting & funny that the company distributing the tainted spinach is a company called "Natrual Selection"?

8 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Hah! Yeah Natural Selection is the perfect name for this outfit. Like we're all in a Darwin Award contest.

2:41 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Yep, just cook the damn stuff!

7:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natural Selection....lmao! That's like Survival of the Fittest; right? ;)

8:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem with cooked spinach is that it's utterly disgusting. I've seen more appealing mold come out of the biology labs.

Of course, with Chuck D out in force working for Natrual Selection, I'm quite happy to stay away from the evil green leaves until everything passes by.

9:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it quite disturbing. Okay and kinda funny too!

You're seriously warped, Andy, and that's part of why I like you ;-)

12:41 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

And what about the other part?

;)

1:13 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

I actually LIKE cooked spinache... with vinegar... Have I mentioned I was a strange child?

7:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just think... if Willie Nelson got pulled over with a bag of spinach, he might have been dead by now....

1:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home