Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Funny Video for Thursday

I can't get the post I'd scheduled for today to load, so you get my Friday post a day early. Nice.

Remember when I told you about being a member of a comedy group that went kaput? Well, two of the guys from that group made a video some years back and I've still got it hanging around my hard drive. Basically it was a project designed so one of the guys could test out his new (and presumably now ancient) video editing software.

While this is not an official Mr. X's Briefcase sketch, it is still something that makes me laugh every time I see it. Did I get permission to post it online? FUCK NO! I told you that I was the reason this group broke up and they can just retroactively add this offense to the laundry list of reasons why I'm an asshole. BWAHAHAHAHA! Besides, I think they're still quite proud of it as they should be. It's very good.




Enjoy...Midwest Farms Bologna!

2 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

O.M.G.
I had many strange looks from the guys in the office when I burst out laughing watching this! ...and to think... I actually am one of the few people in the world who probably like balogna. I mean, USED to like it... holy cow! Thanks for..um..sharing.. Andy. (I know, you're just trying to help the diet along. Well, it's WORKING.)

7:06 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Giving "bologna on a bun" a whole (hole) new meaning.

1:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home