Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, September 21, 2006

For People Who Wear Dickies & People Who Have Dickies

After putting it off for some time now, I decided to try and sell some things on eBay. There's loads of stuff cluttering up the house. Some didn't cost me a thing other than storage space and the muscle expenditure moving it from house to house all these years. If I can sell some of these items for ANYTHING it will get them out of here and make everyone around here a whole lot happier.

What is on the block, you ask?

For the people who wear Dickies brand clothing we have a nearly new set of gray coveralls. I wore these exactly 5 times for the Bridgestone/Firestone national sales meetings. In total, they were worn for less than 5 hours and are damn near new. I know that jeans and such tend to sell well on eBay so I gave it a shot.

For the people who have dickies we have all 12 issues of Playboy from 1991. I reckon that back issues tend to sell better individually, but if I can sell an entire year's worth at once it is all the same to me. I inherited several years worth of issues from "Straight Ray", April's grandfather. He ran out of space for the damned things and figured I'd provide a good home. Indeed I will.

No reserves on anything so if anyone bids on them, they're getting the hell out of my house. Down the road I'll be listing MANY more items of all shapes and sizes. When I list something with a little more appeal to my MASSIVE blog audience, I'll keep you posted.

11 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I'd be fascinated to know what you get for these and other items!

3:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my husband a subscription to Playboy, but he doesn't even 'read' it... they're in mint condition! you can bet those babies are going on ebay when the subscription runs out!

8:20 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

You should keep those overalls. Juggling balls whilst wearing Dickies is just too funny to keep out of the act.

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Purring said...

If they were Penthouse I'd consider them but no Forum in Playboy.

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yeah, but those Playboy Advisor questions are pretty entertaining.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll check out your blog today.

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Well I had all of those playboys then sold them all. Do not have any place for them since I have "real" books.

Yep, I agree, dickies and juggling should go together.

2:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought from the title you were going to talk about dickies, those comedian staple, the false tux fronts from the Vaudeville era.

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Purring said...

Andy~I linked you on my site HOWEVER I'm going to be moving and getting an 'igcognito' name so I'll let you know when I get situated.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

Hi ya Andy! Just wondering if you got any bids on this stuff, do update us! I have a bunch of crap I've considered putting on eBay, but haven't done it yet. Want a blue three compartment sink?

1:12 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No bids yet. I've been told that someimes you have to tweak the listing and relist a few times before getting someone to make that magic leap into the bidding world. Once I figure out some of the dos and don'ts I'm certain I'll sell them.

If I had a house and needed a sink you'd be the first person I call. Of course, I'd want you to deliver it personally. ;)

7:57 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

SO far...4 people watching the auction for the coveralls, 2 people watching the auction for the magazines. No official bids yet. lol

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home