Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, August 26, 2006

You Know You Don't Have Enough Lobster News In Your Life!

Since I get occasional newsletters and e-mail ads from the fine folks at Lobster Gram, I also am privy to some fascinating lobster news items. For instance...

Check out this rather rare two-tone lobster! One half green, one half orange, it is an extremely rare item to pull out of the water. According to the Lobster Facts Blog, the odds of finding one are one-in 50 million to one-in 100 million.

And I bet it tastes great too!

I figured since this is such a special day
(My Two Year Bloggiversary) you deserve some special news. I may have some more Blog Birthday surprises for you shortly. Stay tuned, both of you.

5 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Mmm, lawbsta. Happy bloggiversary.

1:06 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

I LOVE lobster! Mmmmm.... (oh, and am not picky about the color, either. LOL)

7:42 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Duh. Got hung up on the lobster and forgot to wish you Happy Blogiversary, darlin'! Geez...

7:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love lobsters and I stomach don't care what color it is. :-P

8:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Bloggiversary!

8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home