Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where in the World is Andy Martello?

As it happens I'm in Pecatonica, Illinois from the 16th through the 20th performing at the Winnebago County Fair.

Since Pecatonica is near Rockford and therefore "reasonably close" to home I'll be back home every day. I can even see my wife on our anniversary this Thursday. We never really do anything all that special for our anniversary so my working is no big deal (So don't give me any crap!). Hell, we never do anything all that special any other time so who cares (OK, you can give me crap for that.)

I'll be working with Don Otto, a great guy with a very funny trampoline act. We're doing several shows throughout the week and I'm sure we'll have nothing but love and adoration from the massive crowds. If not, I'm sure I'll receive a paycheck for my trouble and that's really all that matters.


So, in the unlikely event anyone is A) Reading this and B) going to be anywhere near Rockford this week, stop on by and say HI!

3 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

So when are the yahoos at the Iowa State Fair gonna realize what potential there is right in our neighboring state???? Damn. Wish they'd let you come over here and perform.

BTW - I did put your name in the suggestion box for a future performance. If they call ya, I'll expect a commission... in the form of penguini stuff. LOL! How's that for blackmail?

7:25 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

State & County Fairs all book through agencies. If they don't book through an agency that also books me, there's little chance of me playing there.

Agencies also tend to use the same 10 people for every gig. If I sent stuff to new agencies and they feel that they've already got someone like me, there's little hope I'll get in with them.

But passing my name along to venues is always a good start. You're check will be in the mail...someday.

;)

7:45 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Figures. I knew it was a racket!

7:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home