Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, August 25, 2006

What's That? Did You Say, "The Vegas Brothers Are BACK!"


Don't ask me why I've not had a lot to say about The Vegas Brothers of late. There are many long and maddening stories I could tell, but I'd rather just forget them and hope this is the start to better days.

Yes indeed, The Fabulous Vegas Brothers are appearing at the most excellent On the Waterfront Festival in Rockford, Illinois on Sunday September 3rd, 2006. Sure I know their website makes no mention of it, but rest assured, they're gonna be there.

A somewhat abbreviated show, featuring Lance, Sonny, & Nicky Vegas ( Bobby's running from the mob & Shecky's in jail...Or is it rehab?) will take the stage at 8:00 PM and 9:30 PM. Shows are about one hour in length and promise to be fun-filled, swinging good times.

4 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I think I may start billing myself as "the future mother of Nicky Vegas' bastard - I mean, love child." It just sounds so ... trashy. I've always wanted to be trashy.

6:56 AM

 
Blogger Nicky Vegas said...

Oh, yer already plenty trashy, hun. Count on it! That's why yer on my list of future ex-wives.

4:49 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

Yup, that Nicky's a doll!

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Maybe you should see about getting me booked there first. If it works out I'll put in a good word for the Vegas Brothers.

;)

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home