Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, August 04, 2006

Today is the Day


My return visit to the happiest place on Earth, the Mount Horeb Mustard Museum. I'm performing at the National Mustard Day Festival and as per usual, I couldn't be more excited!

I may even enter the Oscar Mayer Sing a Jingle contest. I'll keep you posted.

If all goes well I'll also get to spend a little time with an old Clown College buddy who's working in Baraboo this summer. For now, I'm happy that I'll be bringing home many jars of tasty mustard!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Always knew you could cut the mustard, Andy!

3:26 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I still love them, even if I didn't win the five grand.

11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home